A real favorite to make during the Xmas days: Venison Steak. Serve the steak with homemade herb butter and a selection of side dishes!
How to cook Venison Steak?
- Frying Pan
- Deep Plate
- Tin Foil
- Olive Oil
- Italian Herbs like rosemary, thyme and sage
- 30 Minutes before you're grilling the meat, you can transfer the meat from the refrigerator to room temperature. Season the steaks with salt & pepper.
- Add some olive oil to the pan and turn the heat on high. Once the pan is hot, you can add the steaks. Grill them on a medium-high heat until browned.
- Then you can add a knob of butter and a mix of Italian herbs. Use a spoon to repeatedly drop the butter on the steaks.
- Measure the cooking by pressing in the flesh. The more resistance you feel, the more the steak is towards well done.
- Transfer the steaks and the cooking liquid to a deep plate. Cover with tin foil and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve the steak with the released juices, homemade herb butter and a selection of side dishes!