This chia pudding recipe is a great start of your day! Moreover, this recipe, is a nice tribute to two awesome products: Nomadschai & Naturally Granola.
The warm spices of the chai mix really turns the regular chia pudding into an autumn proof version. Especially since it is made with the most delicious warm chai spices of Nomadschai 😍 This Dutch company is owned by Salma, a lady who has a great passion for travelling, hospitality and entrepreneurship. Inspired by her travels & her barista experience, she started Nomadschai. Nomadschai sells small batches of chai concentrates and spicy sticky chai. And to be honest, I love these spice mixes! You can make a wonderful latte, chai spiced hot chocolate or this delicious chia pudding..
To make this dish even more healthy and tasty, I topped the chia pudding with Naturally Granola. This ultra crispy granola is the perfect breakfast product of Tiara, owner of Naturally Granola. Her mission is to make a super healthy and nutritious breakfast available for everybody. Because they produce this granola in a sustainable way, and incorporating the best ingredients, this granola is really one of my favorites. Especially the Speculoos version 🤩
Chia Pudding, Chai Spices & Naturally Granola
- 1 tsp Chai Spice Mix
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 250 ml Milk like plant-based oat milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- Crispy Granola
- Dried Cranberries or another type of dried fruits
- Pour 50 ml of milk, the chai spice mix and honey into a bowl. Heat the mixture in a frying pan or the microwave shortly. This will 'activate' the spice mix and give the chia pudding a great flavor!
- Mix the hot milk mixture with the cold milk and chia seeds. Then pour the mixture into a glass. After covering the glass with a Bee's Wrap or some foil, you can place the glass in the refrigerator. Leave it for at least 5 hours or just overnight.
The next morning..
- Quickly stir the pudding and top with the crispy Granola. Enjoy!