I love cheesecake! However whenever you are short in time, try this cheesecake in a glass! Easy to make and just as delicious. Great dessert to serve on a dinner party 😉
You can change the flavors of this cheesecake easily! Love strawberries? Substitute the Dutch Eggnog, called ‘Advocaat’, for Homemade Strawberry Jelly. Do you love caramel? Feel free to add some layers of homemade ‘Bebogeen’! I guess you get the point..
Looking for the recipe for Dutch Eggnog, called ‘Advocaat’? Press the button “Check out this recipe”.
Cheesecake in a Glass, Dutch Eggnog ‘Advocaat’ & Cookies
- Electric Handmixer
- Frying Pan
- Serving Glasses 4x
Cream Cheese Layer
- 250 gram Cream Cheese
- 250 ml Cream
- 5 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 120 gram Bastogne Cookies
- 120 gram Wholemeal Biscuits
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds optional
- 80 gram Butter
- 200 gram Seasonal Fruits
- 350 ml Dutch Eggnog 'Advocaat'
- First of all, melt the butter in the frying pan. If you have a microwave, you can also use that.
- Crumble all the cookies and mix these, and the sunflower seeds, with the melted butter.
Cream Cheese Preparations
- Whip the cream and add the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix everything until the lumps are dissolved.
Time to make this dessert!
- The preparations are done so time to assemble this 'Cheesecake in a Glass'. Create layers with the cookies, cream cheese, fruits and Dutch Eggnog! Top with chocolate, nuts or seasonal fruits.
- Preparing for a dinner party? You can make these cheesecakes ahead, and store them in the refrigerator for about 12 hours!