I love the combination of goat cheese, walnuts and honey! Such a delicious and vegetarian option for sandwiches and toasts. Want to have the best flavors? Use local matured goat cheese & local honey!
Rye bread, Goat Cheese & Microgreens
- 1 Rye Bread my favorite? Rye bread, filled with dried fruits, nuts and seeds, of LePerron.nl
- Some Matured Goat Cheese like Soft Goat Cheese or Old Goat Gouda
- If you want to go the extra mile, you can toast the rye bread. Make sure this bread is cooled down a bit before adding the goat cheese. Otherwise the cheese will melt off the toast.
Establishing the Toast
- Top the rye bread with the goat cheese, crumble some walnuts on top and top with microgreens.
- Time for the finishing touch: Take your time to pour the local honey on top of the goat cheese. Enjoy!