At almost every Dutch fish shop you can buy a soft bun with smoked salmon. Delicious & convenient! However, to add a little bit more crunch, I love to add seaweed nacho’s to my bun. It doesn’t only add crunch, but also more flavor.
The seaweed nacho’s, which I used for this recipe, are made by SeaMore. SeaMore is a Dutch Business, which is making delicious food items with seaweed. They make nacho’s, wraps and even seaweed spaghetti! The bag of nacho chips contains about 50 gram of seaweed, which adds jodium, vitamins & minerals to these chips. Want to learn more about SeaMore? Press here to go to their Instagram Account.
Sandwich Smoked Salmon, Sprouts & Seaweed Nacho’s
- 2 Buns
- 3 tbsp Crème Fraîche or Cream Cheese
- ½ Cucumber
- 100 gram Smoked Salmon
- Some Sprouts or Microgreens
- Seaweed Nacho's
- Let's start with cutting the buns in half (horizontally). Divide the crème fraîche on the two bottom parts.
- Use a peeler to make thin long strips of cucumber. Then you can add the cucumber strips on top of the crème fraîche. I love to twist the cucumber strips a few times so they fit on the bun.
- Then add the salmon, sprouts, a good amount of nacho's and the top of the bun.
- Serve the sandwich with more nacho's or a salad on the side!