Pancakes with Sukade, Raisins & Currants
- Crepe Pan
- 100 gram Flour
- 100 gram Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- 300 ml Milk
- 4 gram Instant Yeast or 12,5 grams fresh yeast
- 25 gram Currants
- 25 gram Raisins
- 25 gram Sukade or other candied fruit
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Syrup to serve
- Nuts to serve
- Make 100 ml milk lukewarm and add the sugar and yeast to the milk. Stir just quickly with a fork so all ingredients are mixed. Make sure this mixture is not warmer then 30 degrees or 86° F.
- Whisk the egg till fluffy, then add the flours and the milk. Mix till lumps are gone.
- Then add the yeast milk to the mixture and the dried fruits. When well-mixed, let this mixture rise for 45 minutes on room temperature.
- Bake the pancakes in some butter on medium-high heat. Whenever you see bubbles on top of the pancake, it is time to flip! Serve with lots of syrup and nuts.