Do you like martini’s? Then this is one for you! This delicious drink is made of Starlino Rose Vermouth and Dutch Gin. You may have heard of this before, but Dutch Gin is called ‘Jenever’. As the rose vermouth is quite smooth, I would recommend you to use a ‘Jonge Jenever’ for this drink. My personal favorite would be from distillery Jajem!
- Martini Glass
- 75 ml 'Jonge Jenever' (2½ ounces)
- 30 ml Starlino Rose Vermouth (½ ounce)
- Drop of Rosewater
- Hand of Ice Cubes
- Edible Flowers
- Place the martini glass in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This will keep the drink cold for a longer period of time.
Shaken or stirred?
- You can either shake or stir all the ingredients. The key of a good martini is that the drink is ice-cold.
- Pour the shaken/stirred booze through the strainer in the glass.
- Serve the drink with an edible flower!