So easy and so much more delicious than store-bought sundried tomatoes! It takes some time and patience, however that is the case with most good things in life 😉
- Oven Tray
- Baking Paper
- 500 gram Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 200 ml Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven on 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the baking paper on the oven tray.
- Clean the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes in some olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt & pepper!
Let's dry these tomatoes..
- Divide the cherry tomatoes and dressing on the tray.
- Roast the tomatoes for 3,5 hours for a delicious result!
How to keep them good?
- Keep the tomatoes in a clean jar with olive oil to keep them of good quality!