Strawberry Ice Cream
- Loaf Pan
- 400 ml Cream
- 400 ml Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 tbsp Smashed Strawberries about 120 gram
- 200 gram Mixed Red Fruits
- 6 tbsp Gin 1689 Red
- Clean the strawberries and remove the tops. Use a fork to smash the strawberries into a puree.
Let's make the ice cream!
- Pour the cream in the bowl and whisk it until fluffy. Then slowly add the condensed milk and vanilla extract while whisking.
- Mix in the mashed strawberries and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer the ice cream mix into a loaf pan. Cover the ice cream with some foil, and place the pan in the freezer. Let it freeze until firm, which should take at least 6 hours.
- Serve the ice cream with the, in gin, marinated red fruits and some additional whipped cream!