Now we are not able to go to the tropics, time to get the tropical flavors in house. For me, I love the combination of ginger, pineapple, coconut & kiwi! However, I am sure you have some favorite tropical flavors as well! Feel free to adjust the additions to your liking, in the end it is about you having a great breakfast! Looking for another oatmeal recipe? Look here for the Prune & Orange Oatmeal!
- Cooking pan
- 50 gram Oats
- 240 ml Coconut Milk or use (coconut) water or regular milk
- Coconut Flakes
- 1 Kiwi
- Dried Pineapple or use fresh
- Ginger Syrup to serve
- Pour the milk and oats in the cooking pan and bring to the boil. Also add any dried fruits if you like.
- Cut the kiwi in slices and toast the coconut flakes.
- When the oatmeal is cooking, let it cook for about 5 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and some ginger syrup.
- Top off with the kiwi, toasted coconut and some dried fruits!