Made of avocado, raw cacao, lime juice and agave syrup: healthy chocolate mousse! Rather a milk chocolate flavor? Simple add 1 banana!
Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- Blender // Food Processor
- Piping Bag
- Icing Piping Nozzle of 2cm // 0.78 inches
- 2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Add all the chocolate mousse ingredients to the blender/food processor. Mix it until you have a smooth mousse.
- Very important: Have a taste! Feel free to add any spices (like dried red chili's), ginger, cinnamon, more lime juice or more honey.
- Scoop the mousse into the prepared piping bag. Squeeze the mousse out of the tip while swirling to create a beautiful dessert! Top with fruits to your liking 😉