This Chicken Curry Salad is easily made with some leftover cooked chicken. However, you can also boil some chicken filet in water for this salad. I love to use that boiling water for some soup 😉
Chicken Curry Salad
- Chopping Board
- Cooked Chicken
- Curry Spices like Curry Marsala
- Celery Sticks
- Chili Flakes optional
- Pull the chicken apart and add to the bowl. Mix in just enough mayonnaise so that all the chicken is covered.
- Cut the celery sticks and add those to the salad.
- Season the salad with the curry spices, chili flakes and some salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve this salad on a slice of toasted bread!