Whenever I am enjoying a glass of wine on the terrace, I always love to order a good portion of nacho’s. Great dish to share!
Seaweed Nacho’s & Vegan Carbonara Sauce
- Sauce pan
- 1 bag Seaweed Nacho's Spicy Sushi
- 10 Sundried Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Onion small
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 240 gram Vegan Creme Fraiche like oat fraiche
- ½ Vegetable Stock Cube
- 50 ml Water
- Black Pepper
The Vegan Carbonara Sauce
- Cut a small onion in cubes. Bake the onion with thyme in some olive oil until glossy.
- Add 240 gram of vegan creme fraiche (like oat fraiche), 1/2 vegetable stock cube and 50ml of water. Bring to a boil and add black pepper.
- Top the Spicy Sushi seaweed nacho's with the sauce, basil and sundried tomatoes.