Such an easy snack to make: these nacho’s! I topped them with a tartar of smoked salmon, corn and cubes of bell pepper.
These seaweed nacho’s are from SeaMore, a Dutch company which is making delicious product with seaweed. One bag of seaweed nacho’s contain about 50 grams of seaweed. This seaweed is a green superfood, since it adds jodium and other minerals to your chips! Delicious and healthier 😉
These snacks are great as an appetizer or as snack on a cocktail party! However, are you looking for a starter recipe with smoked salmon? You can also make a tartar! Tip: use a steel cooking ring for this!
Seaweed Nacho’s & Smoked Salmon Snack
- 100 gram Smoked Salmon
- 50 gram Corn frozen or fresh
- ½ Bell pepper
- Some Chives
- Bunch of Cilantro
Let's get started!
- First of all, if you are using frozen corn: cook the corn for about 30 seconds in some hot water. Drain directly! To make sure the chips don't get soggy, it's important to dry the corn with a kitchen towel.
- Chop the smoked salmon, chives and cilantro in very small pieces. Add the mix and the corn to a bowl.
- Cut the bell pepper in small cubes and transfer these to the bowl as well.
- Season the salmon mix with salt, pepper and finely grated lemon peel.
- Add about a teaspoon of the mixture on each nacho. Decorate with a cilantro leaf!