A great snack with your favorite local IPA or a good glass of sherry: candied peanuts. Preferably additional flavorings? Add some rosemary, thyme or chili flakes during the baking process!
- 250 gram Peanuts
- 60 gram Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- Smoked Salt
- Smoked Paprika Powder
- Preheat your oven on 175 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the powdered sugar, water, a pinch of smoked salt and the paprika powder in a bowl.
- Once the lumps are dissolved, you can add the peanuts. Toss them around so the nuts are evenly coated.
- Divide the peanuts on a parchment paper on a baking sheet. For the baking process, make sure you stay close to the oven. It should take between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Let the peanuts cool down, and break them in small pieces. Enjoy!