Green Salad & Creamy Dressing
- 2 Litte Gem
- 15 Sundried Tomatoes
- ¼ Cucumber
- 4 Pickles
- Handful Fresh Herbs like parsley, basil, chervil, chives
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Vinegar
- Clean and dry the lettuce. Slice the little gem, or another type of lettuce, in quarters.
- Slice the sundried tomatoes in half, the cucumber in slices & the pickles in small cubes. Add all these ingredients to the salad bowl.
Time to make the dressing!
- For the dressing, whisk the mayonnaise and vinegar in a bowl. Chop the herbs and add those to the sauce. If you prefer your dressing to be thinner, you can add a splash of water.
- Serve the salad with salt & pepper and the dressing on the side.