An easy way to add texture & extra vegetables to your dish: Kale Crisps! These thin salty crisps are a great addition to a vegetarian pasta, creamy puree or just as snack.
- Bunch of Kale
- Some Sesame Oil or olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Preheat your oven on 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves.
- Cut the kale leaves in smaller sizes and remove the big stem. Mix the kale leaves with some olive oil and salt&pepper. You want the leaves to be covered in a thin layer of olive oil.
- Divide the leaves on a baking paper (on a baking tray), and bake them in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Let the leaves cool down. Before serving, just add the sesame seeds.
- You can store these crisps in an airtight container for about 2 days.