Bliss Balls are healthy snacks, made of dried fruits and grains. They are very easy and quick to make, what makes them a perfect last-minute to go snack. For this recipe the flavor profile is carrot cake & coconut. However, looking forward to eat something ‘chocolately’, add some cacao powder instead of the cinnamon and ginger.
Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Kitchen Processor
- 1 Banana
- 2 Carrots
- 3 Dates
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ginger Powder or fresh ginger
- 5 tbsp Oats
- 100 gram Dried Coconut Flakes
- Start with grating the carrots.
- Blend the grated carrots, banana, dates, raisins, cinnamon & ginger powder in the food processor.
- Then add the oats per tablespoon while blending. Sometimes you need to add more oats, sometimes 4 tbsp is already enough. The mix is ready when it sticks together.
- Use a spoon to scoop small portions of the carrot cake mixture into the coconut flakes. Form small balls and roll once more through the coconut flakes.