Are you also a great fan of ice cream? Then this may become your new favorite breakfast dish: a frozen smoothie bowl! This bowl is made with frozen peaches, banana, date & figs. However, you can adjust the flavors to the seasonal fruits available or use the frozen seasonal fruits from the summer. A delicious and healthy way to start your day! If you like to eat extra protein or spices, you could add some cinnamon, turmeric or protein powder.
NiceCream Bowl, Peaches & Figs
- 250 gram Frozen Peaches or another type of fruit
- 1 Banana
- 1 Date
- 100 ml Coconut Water or juice or regular water
- 3 Figs
- 1 tbsp Goji Berries soaked in hot water
- 3 tbsp Hennep Seeds
- Some Walnuts
- Blend the peaches, coconut water, date and the banana until you have a smooth, creamy and thick consistency. If you would like the smoothie a bit sweeter, you can add powdered sugar, an extra date or regular sugar. Due to the temperature of the mixture honey won't dissolve in the smoothie.
- Slice the figs in quarters and break the nuts in half.
- Add the frozen mixture to a bowl, and top with the figs, goji berries, nuts and hennep seeds.