The ultimate comfort food: soup! Due to the delicious tomato broth, you can use seasonal vegetables or items that you still have in stock. I love the combination of spicy sausage, sweet corn and flavorful stock.
Bean Stew, Tomato Broth & Spicy Sausage
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 0,5 liter Stock
- 100 gram Beans (cooked)
- 100 gram Spicy Sausage
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Chili
- 2 Sweet Corn
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- Preheat the oven on 200 degrees Celsius.
- For the grilling: Chop the sweet potato in cubes. Add the potatoes, cherry tomatoes and some olive oil to an oven dish. Roast this for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the onion, garlic and sausage in slices.
- Bake the onion and garlic in some olive oil. After about 5 minutes add the tomato puree and bake for another 5 minutes. Then add the stock and bay leaf. Let it cook for about 5 minutes. Then add the corn and beans and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the sweet potatoes are ready, add everything from the oven dish to the stock. Check the seasoning. Serve with the chili and spring onion.
- *If you like to eat this dish vegetarian, you could leave out the sausage and add more chili and some smoked paprika powder.