Do you still have some vegetables left? Soup is always a great solution! Yesterday I made these Chicken Cabbage Rolls and I still had some cabbage leaves left. So I decided to make this beef stock, beans and cabbage soup. Delicious, nutritious and tasty! Tip: I always add some ketchup to the stock to add the sweet and sour component!
Beef Soup, Savoy Cabbage & Beans
- Cooking pan
- 1 liter Beef Stock or use a jar beef stock (diluted with water)
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 250 gram Beans cooked
- ½ Dried Chili or fresh
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Seasonal Vegetables like savoy cabbage, peas or cauliflower
- Cut the spring onions in rings.
- Heat the stock and add the spring onions, bay leaf, ketchup and chili. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut or tear the cabbage leaves in smaller pieces.
- Add the beans and cabbage and cook for another 3 minutes. Then add the peas and cook for 2 minutes. Ready to serve!