- Crepe Pan
- 140 gram Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 500 ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cherries or other seasonal fruits
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 90 gram Butter
- Blend the eggs, milk, 2 tbsp sugar, vanilla extract and flour until you have a smooth batter. You can sieve it, but as long as all the lumps are out that is not necessary.
- Clean the fruits and cut in smaller pieces.
- Mix the rest of the sugar with some cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar.
- Place the crepe pan on medium heat and wait till the pan is hot. When the pan is on temperature, melt about a tablespoon of butter. When this butter is melted, you can add one soupspoon of the pancake batter. When the pancake is almost ready, add some fruits on one half of the pancake. Then fold one side over the other, and repeat that 2 more times.
- Serve with the cinnamon sugar and some whole cherries or other fruits!