Easy to make, tasty & not too many ingredients! Due to its simplicity, it fits a lot of main courses and is a perfect dish to serve with BBQ. When you have any other soft herbs available, use those instead! However, the mix of parsley, chives and chervil is recommended!
Potato Salad with fresh herbs
Great side dish!
- Cooking pan
- Baking pan
- 500 gram New Potatoes (other types will also work!)
- 15 gram Parsley
- 15 gram Chives
- 8 gram Chervil
- 100 ml Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- Make sure all potatoes have the same size; so cut the bigger potatoes in half. This is important to make sure the cooking time of all potatoes are the same. Also cut the garlic in slices.
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until cooked (about 15-20 minutes)
- Cut all the herbs very fine and mix.
- [5 Minutes before the potatoes are ready] Heat the oil in a baking pan.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add the garlic to the oil and fry till brown and crispy. Add the herbs to the oil, and pour the mixture directly on the potatoes.
- Add lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste. Stir to make sure all potatoes are covered with the herbs, oil and lemon.